Monday, October 15, 2007

Reason For Blackout / Future

If you can't figure it out, this blog has been dormant for quite some time. The reasons for this were both technical and personal. The technical aspects involve my laptop breaking and today's computers being designed so you can't even fix a power supply input card yourself. Seriously, the Navy trained me to solder to NASA standards and there's no way in hell I could have fixed it.

I won't go into the personal, but don't worry, I wasn't in jail or anything like that. I just needed some time off. I've actually been back and going to games for close to two months now. I just haven't gotten back into the blogging thing yet.

Speaking of which, I plan on bringing this blog back. I'm just not sure in what capacity. I'm looking for help, especially with game coverage. If you are interested, e-mail me at jimmychowda@gmail.com.

I'll be back shortly with my take on the Revs' playoff aspirations and the big US Open Cup win. That "20 people who rocked the fort" contest will be conducted in the off season. I still have the 40 or so votes I received and if you voted then, you can vote again. Stay tuned...

0 Comments: