Sunday, December 24, 2006

Launch

Welcome. I'm Blue Blooded Journo. This blog will be the home of my profound pontifications dealing mainly with the world of soccer. I'm a huge Revolution fan, but I also follow a few clubs over in Europe. I'm a fan of the other local pro teams, but they'll only creep into my columns if they're lucky. I am also returning to New England for the first time in over a decade, so I may also be spouting off about the things I find jacked up.

Things to look forward to:

* Why I think the past five years will be viewed as the best five years in New England Revolution history.

* Why the Revs will be the last team without their "own" stadium.

* The freeloader that is Sunil Gulati.

* Why new englanders dislike southerners and why the feeling is mutual.


Check back often for updates!

0 Comments: